Saturday, December 29, 2007

My neice will have a .........

Well I just got off the phone with my brother. They had a sonogram yesterday. The baby is a BOY!!! He is doing good. All measurements are right where they should be. Now for the problem. My sister in laws cervix is now thinning. They are talking to a surgeon today about having her cervix stitched closed. If my nephew would make an appearance now, his would not survive. They are aiming for at least 26 week. ( she is now 20 weeks). The optimal time is 32 weeks. This is going to be a very long, and stressful time. Please pray for my brother, sister in law, and nephew. My brother wants so much to have a son. I wish there was more I could do for them. I am still sick, and don't want to pass my germs to any of them, that is the last thing they need right now.


Oh and yes, in my dream I posted about earlier, Mom told me the baby is a boy.

No comments: