Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Madness

If one thing went wrong today, everything went wrong. I had a Drs appointment today to adjust my medication. I went and sold my books back to the college bookstore. Then I had to get ready for work. It was a typical Monday. Lots of work. Lots of people called in. A lady I work with started runner her mouth, I am shocked i didn't loose my temper.This is not a good time for me, my nerves are on edge. Another lady started talking to me, trying to get me calmed down, I was in tears talking to her.

My brother and I are trying to get together for Christmas, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen. I know he is married, and his wifes family all get together for the holidays, but I was really looking forward to seeing them on Christmas eve. I got an email from him this morning, saying they are going to his inlaws house now on Christmas eve. They are going to see them all day both days. My brother is really the only family I have left, yet I feel I am being cheated on seeing them and my niece. I haven't seen them in 3 months. I fear now, my niece will grow up not knowing who I am. They live about an hour away, so we do have to plan on visiting. I just dont know what to do. Should i approach him or email him and tell him how i feel? How would I word it? Should I just let it go?
Christmas will be 1 year since mom passed away, I really feel I need to be with them this year. I know that isn't going to happen now and I am so hurt and so upset. I just don't know.

On another note, I am done the semester at college finally. I am just waiting on my grades. I have my internship in the spring and then I will get my degree.

No comments: