Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

WOW Today was a wonderful day. My husband and I got to spend a lot of time together. That always makes for a good day. I got up this morning and put the turkey in the oven. I got the fruit punch made. I even made breakfast. After we ate, I decided to let Dakota open his gifts. YES he opened them himself. Greg and I then exchanged gifts with each other. He got me some Wh*ite Dia*mond perfume, and some other perfume. He also got me a bathroom essentials gift bag. It has lots of stuff in it, so I will be in the bathroom for hours now lol. I got him a set of Na*car coffee cups, and a remote control Mustang. He has been telling me for months now he wants one, and that was the only one in my budget. We also got a Total Gym. We watched specials on TV, then I finished dinner. We ate and well he is now sleeping in his recliner. Dakota is sleeping at my feet. I am tired, but if I sleep now, I won't sleep tonight. Here is a video of some pictures I took of our decorations and our day.

No comments: