Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dreams

I had a very real dream last night. I want to write it down so I don't forget it. It was so real, I woke up feeling so at peace, something I haven't felt for a very long time.

I was talking to a friend of the families, about missing my mom. I miss dad also, but moms death has been extremely hard on me. While we were talking, mom walked around the corner. During the dream the family friend didn't know mom passed away and I just couldn't remember the day she passed away.( how can I ever forget mom passed on Christmas morning?) Anyhow mom came around and I was SHOCKED, She started talking, saying she was happy, and she was with dad and grandma again. She wasn't in pain anymore. She told me she didn't die, but she was always with me. I told her she was going to be a grandmother again, and she told me she knew, that she and dad picked out the child. I asked her if it is a boy or girl. She told me what it was. ( I am not going to say what she told me, I want to see if it is right) I told her how much I love her and miss her. I also told her I needed to go Christmas shopping that I haven't started yet.lol I wanted her to go shopping with me like she used to. We had so much fun when we shopped together, talking about the items we picked out and how we thought the receipiant would react. This year is really hard on us, we don't have a lot of money to work with. But I was reassured that the items I do get will be perfect. I told mom again I missed her and how much I love her, She told me she loved me to and that she and dad are always with me. She then disappeared and I woke up.

I have been really worried about mom, hoping she is happy. Mom suffered from deep depression among all the other medical problems. I am so glad I had this dream and mom was able to visit me.

No comments: