Saturday, January 26, 2008

Some Days are better than the ones before

Things here have been crazy. I am busy trying to start my internship. I had an interview at the juvenile detention center, was offered, but had to turn it down. If I were to go there, I would have to quit my job. I am now waiting to hear about another possible place to do it. Work is he** right now. They are changing so many things and some of the bosses are total assholes. They are moving to a new building, and are making new rules as they go along. When we get to the new building, anyone caught smoking will be fired. It don't matter if you are in your car or not. The only time we are able to smoke is during our lunch break, and we have to leave the property to do it. Half of the night shift smokes. Almost all of them have said they will get fired the first day we move.
Greg has had his tests done, and now we are waiting on the Dr. to get back with us to tell us the results. I try not to think and worry about it to much, but it is always in the back of my mind.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanx for the condolences on my blog :)!!!