Sunday, January 13, 2008

CAN YOU HEAR ME????

I have waited for this day all week. The Cowboys were playing for the divisional championship. I can't believe how many penalties were called!!! I sat here yelling and screaming at the TV, why is it they never listen to me???? Final play of the game.... need a touchdown to win the game and BOOM lets throw it where there are 2 opposing players covering just ONE of our guys.... INTERCEPTED!!!! Cowboys have played the giants 2 times this season...both times beating them. I sure hope there are some cowboys who loose their job tonight. So many stupid errors!!!! Now I am FURIOUS!!! they should have won that game... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO lets see how many penalties we can have called against us.....


Oh well at least I have Nascar season starting again soon.

No comments: