Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Part 2

Today was a wonderful day. Greg and I went to visit my brother and sister in law and niece to exchange Christmas gifts and spend time together. We had a wonderful visit. I can't believe how big Madison has grown. Everything went well. We all sat and talked, I got on the floor to play with Madison a while. At first when we got there, she was still napping. When she woke up and my brother brought her downstairs, she didn't know who we were. It has been so long since we were there. It did hurt that she didn't remember us, but after a while, she became comfortable. She started talking, and laughing and playing. I tend to think the presents has something to do with that though. We will be going down more often, I don't want her to not know us or remember us. Right when we were getting ready to leave, she gave Greg a hug, then came over to give me a hug, she got on my lap, and started playing with my necklace, It has 3 charms on it. one is my fathers thumb print, one is my mothers thumb print, and the last is a locket Greg got me 2 years ago for Christmas. I told her they are grandma and grandpas finger prints, and they love her very much. If mom and dad were here, they would be so very proud of her. I swear that kid is so smart. She is only 2 years old, knows how to count, knows her colors, when she is playing with her toys, she even puts them away when she wants to play with something else.

My sister in law is doing well also. The procedure Friday went very well. We talked about that a little today also. The Dr said she has to stay on bed rest for 2 weeks then she should be able to return to work. She is showing a little bit. Madison knows she is going to have a baby brother, and I can already tell, they are going to have their hands full with one very jealous little girl.

No comments: