Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hey!!! That phone talked to me !!!

So I have been watching a friends 18 month old little girl. Things have been going really well I must say. My husband called to check in from work... see how things were going... Well Kaylee was in background just chatting away ( don't ask me what she said because all that is understandable is yellow and "welcome"). Anyhow He asked me to give phone to Kaylee.. which I did. I could hear him talking to her. As soon as he started talking, she pushed the phone back to me. With her facial expression like " Hey... I know who was talking... but how did he get in the phone???" I couldn't help but to laugh. I just wish I would have thought to take a picture.

cost to watch baby = 75 dollars a week
Phone bill = 100 dollars a month
Kaylee's face when phone started talking = PRICELESS!!!

No comments: