Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting back to "normal"

WOW!!! Has it really been so long since I last posted? Things here have been crazy to say the least. Greg has surgery on his knee, and finally went back to work today. I am sure most people know what it is like to have a man at home all the time. lol. I am still looking for a job, with the economy right now no one is hiring. We were able to visit my brother and his family. It is amazing how fast the kids are growing. One of the best things that has happened since my last post, is Greg has stopped drinking!! It has now been 5 weeks. I did get my acceptance letters from 2 different schools that offer BA in Social Work. Now I have to decide where I want to go. Each school wants 200 dollars to hold my place... and right now that is 200 dollars more than I can afford. I don't know what I am going to do yet. I am going to talk to both schools, and find out more about the financial aid before I make a final decision.

I know there are people that read this blog, and some of who have blogs of their own. I do read a few..... ok a lot of other blogs. I would like to add a blog roll to my page... if you would like to be included in this please leave a comment and let me know. Also let me know HOW to do it lol... yes I know I am blonde.

No comments: