Monday, August 11, 2008

Funny Farm Bound???

Things here a relatively calm FOR NOW. Starting this weekend I have another job. I will be working with an organization that helps clients with developmental disabilities. I would give more information about this job, but I don't know how much I have to keep confidential. The clients I will be working with are those who have committed a violent crime, but were not convicted because of their disabilities. The client I will be assigned to, there will always be 2 workers in the home at all times. I am also starting to watch an 18 month old during the day m-f. The parents don't want to put the child with someone they don't know, so they asked me to watch her. I will have her from like 6:30 am until about 3:30 pm. I will then go to my first job working M-Th 5-9 pm. THen the weekend job Sat and Sun. 9am-5pm. but THATS NOT ALL....

Starting September 9 I will be starting classes for Foster/adoption care.

go ahead... make the call.... so much going on... they will be taking me away to the funny farm soon.... who wants to join me?

1 comment:

The Broken Man said...

Wow! Sounds like you have a busy time ahead of you!

The broken man