Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 in review...

As we prepare to enter 2009 I wanted to take a few minutes and reflect on 2008. This has been a year of many changes in my life. I graduated college with my AAS in Human Services. I became an aunt once again. I left one job and started another one. I completed foster care classes. I have made several wonderful friends. I have spent another year married to a wonderful husband. But most of all I have started going to church again. I don't make any new years resolutions, I don't feel it is right for me. I don't wait until a new year is about to start to make goals and try to challenge myself. I feel this needs to be done throughout the year. It is important to always keep an eye on yourself and your goals and always work toward ways to improve your life and the life of those around you.

Things I look forward to in 2009

Starting foster care... We still need to finish the homestudy and I have to go to the Drs for a physical.

Start working toward my BA degree in Social Work.

Continue going to church and strengthen my relationship with God.

AND buy a book written by another blogger... which can be pre ordered here

No comments: