Thursday, September 4, 2008

temper tantrums drive me NUTS!!!

I have been watching the little girl for 3 weeks now. Things have been going really well UNTIL the other day... she is 18 months old and is starting to have temper tantrums. Today she got mad because I wouldn't let her play in either the bathroom or the dining room. She threw herself on the floor starting kicking, screaming and crying. You would have thought someone tried to hurt her or something. I looked at her, started laughing, and told her to get louder that I couldn't hear her. She didn't think it was to funny, but she did stop. These tantrums continue alllll dayyyyyy longggggggg. This is going to be interesting that's for sure. She is now at the stage where she is really fascinated with book. She will get a book, either sit on the floor on in her little chair. and read it from front to back. Never mind that it is upside down at times.. but she does read it.

I also want to bring attention to the blog roll on the right hand side. If you get a chance check some of them out. These are a few blogs I really enjoy reading. go ahead check em out. I didn't list all the blogs I read yet, I don't want to overwhelm you just yet.

No comments: