Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tornado Emotions

So much going on right now... Jackson Thomas was born May 14 at 10:18AM. He weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces. He is defiantly a keeper. He is adorable. I may be impartial being the aunt, but he is the most handsome little man I have seen. Tonight I have the awards ceremony at college. Greg isn't able to get off work, so I have no one to take pictures tonight, or to be there with me. I feel like sitting and crying, but no tears will fall. I have so much to do, and so little time or money. I did get some food for the party, and plan on picking up the beer tonight. The closer graduation comes the more emotional I feel. I really wish my mom and dad would be there to see me. I am just so confused right now, I am glad I am graduating, getting my degree. I am nervous about it all also. It just feels like a tornado is building up deep inside me, just waiting to explode, thus the name of the post. I did hear about my laptop, and the parts they need are on order. I can't wait to get it back!!

No comments: