Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gonna have blogger withdraws......

I had to send my laptop in for repair. It kept getting hot and shutting off after less than an hour online. They told me I would get it back in 3 or 4 weeks. I didn't get a chance to save all my links to blogs I read, therefore I won't be able to visit any until I get it back. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???? I know I know, I can clean house and get ready for the party next weekend. Next Saturday I get my degree. Thursday I get an award. Sunday the 18th is my 17th wedding anniversary. I have to look for a job, and I talked to my brother last night, they are inducing my sister in law this week. UNLESS she has the baby sooner. She is ready, she is 3 cm dilated and 100% effaced. When she was like that for Madison, she had her that same day, ok a few hours later. This is a boy so he is going to be stubborn. I will definatly post pics after I get my laptop back.

No comments: