Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day

It was a good day. Greg surprised me with gifts in my van while I was at work. I got him a dixie horn for his truck ( something he wanted for a while now), I also took balloons and a little teddy bear and put in his truck at his job. This is something we have done for each other for years now. We take things to each others vehicle while at work. What a great surprise during break or when we get off work.

I took him to the Drs on Wed. They did a chest xray-- found an enlarged heart. They are doing a breathing test right now. I am waiting on him to get home now.

I am still having trouble getting into an internship. I called another place today to try to set an interview up on Monday. Just have to wait and see I guess. My next semi big "adventure" is next friday when I have a cyst removed from my neck. It will be sent off and biopsied.

No comments: