Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Almost Better

Well I am feeling a lot better today finally. I haven't had a fever today. I tried to do a little laundry and cleaning house. I think I was doing to much to soon, I started to get a migrane headache. I hope I start feeling a lot better soon, and stay that way. With the weather the way it is, I just don't know. I had to take 2 days off work, and that is really going to hurt my paycheck. I have off on the 13th with Greg for his Drs. appointment, then the following Friday I am off because I am having a cyst removed from my neck. I am really worried about that for some reason. I just need to do things to keep my mind off of it.

I hate missing work, I feel so guilty when I am not there. I guess after being so sick, it will take me a few days to build my energy back up to where it should be. I was also able to eat today finally. Now to get rid of my cough and my headache and I will be good to go for the night.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Here's thinking of you girl! Please keep us posted.