Monday, February 4, 2008

Sickness season

I have been sick almost a week now. I have been trying to take over the counter stuff for it, but ended up today going to urgent care. I found out I have bronchitis and the flu. I have been running a fever on and off all weekend. I have no energy and my whole body aches. They did give me some antibiotics and some cough syrup, so hopefully I will start to feel better soon.

I am still waiting to work on my internship. I am going to interview at Head Start for that. I should be able to finish before May, so I can still graduate. I am also starting to look for a job for after I finish. There is one juvinille facility that is hiring( they are getting ready to reopen). I downloaded the application and am in the process of filling it out.

One thing I did accomplish this weekend was taxes. Now I don't have to worry about it for another year.

Will update again when I am feeling better.

No comments: