Thursday, April 10, 2008

my first tag!!!!

Before I do my tag... please read the previous post if you haven't already. Thanks


Wow I have been tagged.....I have been tagged by http://www.thekrumwiedesix.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.



Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Here are my seven tidbits:

1. I just found out I am receiving the Human Services Student award. I will get it on May 15th... will take pictures

2. I have never studied for an exam.... and if i did, I did horrible on it.

3. about 2 weeks ago, I couldn't find my coffee creamer ( I use flavored). I didn't remember using it all, but it wasn't in the fridge... well I found it yesterday.... in the cabinet I keep the dog food and treats lol

4.My mother and father would have been the first one in the entire family... for as far back as we know of... that will have all their children receiving a college degree.

5. It has taken me about 5 years to earn a 2 year degree.

6. I am actually a very shy person... until I get to know you... lol

7. I have always wanted to be in a "helping" profession ever since I was little.. first it was a teacher, a firewoman, a police officer... always helping others..

Here is who I tag
Denise @ http://cameronscorner-nailgirl24.blogspot.com/

http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/

and any others who have a blog!!!

No comments: