Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life Changes in an instant!!!


Pray for MeWe participate in "Pray for Me... Pray for Others" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to add your prayer request. Join a community of friends who care about you, and hope you will care about them.

So I have been busy working... and getting very little sleep. Yesterday while I was getting ready for work, my phone rang... it was Greg. It seems he was called into the office by one of the supervisors and was informed that I may be getting fired. Someone was saying that I jammed up the machine so bad, the whole machine had to be shut down. I was in tears as he was telling me this I know I DIDN'T do it. I was told I had to find out who it was in order to keep my job. As soon as I got to work I started talking to other people. I was in tears talking to everyone. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was in shock!!! I was told my a few people who did it, and I went to another supervisor and told them what I found out. The way they were talking to me, I still may lose my job over it. I don't know anything yet, and may not for a few more days.



I also bought a truck last week that I will be fixing it up for shows... I will include pics of what it looks like now... I still have a little work to do on it though.

Life right now seems like a roller coaster... one I want off of... I want a ride on the lazy river for a while.... I want everything to run smooth....

No comments: