Saturday, November 1, 2008

National Blogging Month...

I have joined up for national blogging month. Each day for the month of November I will be posting an entry. http://www.nablopomo.com/ is where I went to sign up. So here we go....

Things here are busy as usual. I have 2 more foster classes to attend, and then its time for the home study. That I am really stressed about. I want everything to be perfect. I am still watching my God daughter during the week, and working another job on the weekends, I was working 3 evenings a week but the new supervisor has cut my hours. I was reading another blog, and now has me thinking.... its almost time for Christmas again!! How did this year pass by so fast? It cant be that time of year again. I have so much to do, and less than 2 months to do it. I am starting my shopping next weekend though. I guess I will get what I can from Kmart because I LOVE lay a way. Don't forget... tonight everyone get an extra hour of sleep... turn those clocks back and change the batteries in the smoke detectors.

No comments: